Friday 3 August 2012

Rhyme....

There's this shadow haunting me,
Taking me in the past.
But its horrifying to know,
I'v reached where i was before.

Don't know which path to choose,
It feels I'm going to lose everything I have,
As there's nothing left behind,
It feels as if I'm blind.
I see this pretty sight,
But it's all left behind.

What's wrong I wonder why it's always me,
Why can't I be free, these chains are so tight
Which traps me inside, but one day I will find a  better reason to fight
With someone by my side.

It's been so long I write this song,
But it's a waste of time because it won't be mine for long, as it won't find its way,
Through another day.

So what's the use of rhyming it,
When no ones even buying it,
It'll go down the drain
And I'll be in vain.
As my soul takes me behind,
When i was just a child
And i used to rhyme, but it was a waste of time
Because i knew it won't be mine.
Until the time that i can find, the only reason behind.
"Why i rhyme"

No comments:

Post a Comment