Saturday 28 September 2013

Moving

So I guess Everyone have had their moving experiences.... But everyone has their experience like once a year, unlike me, who have had this experience five times in six months. Sounds weird huh... But I guess I like to live this way. A place cannot hold me for too long. Sometimes its the view, sometimes its the space but sometimes it's just me. Nothing has ever affected me in any way, but moving so much has made me realise one thing for sure, that I am not as cold hearted as I thought I was, in fact I am not at all cold hearted.
Moving is easy when you do it once a while, but being a pro in this I can confidently say that it is not. When you move in a place you just don't move with all your stuff, you bring along the baggage too. No matter how strong or independent you think you are, memories are something which are created every single second, and when you move out of a place, that is the only thing you take with you.

When we find a place to move in we put all our heart and soul in it because we know that, that place is going to be our home for whatever time we plan on staying there. No matter how bad your day is, you know there will be one place where you won't be judged, and that is home. So many times I thought that what is all the fuss about moving? But I guess there is no fuss, after all. We are just afraid to let go of the time we have spent in that place. Be it good or bad, it is what we have created in that place and when you move you are not just leaving the place you leave everything behind. Except for memories.

The worst part of moving doesn't show up until you have packed all your stuff and are ready to start a new life in a new place. Seeing an empty apartment makes you think about all the memories and all the good times you will be taking away from that place. Where you hung your favorite clock or your favorite picture from your mom will just be empty now, the floor which was mostly used for throwing, practically everything in your hand once you came back home from work, will be much cleaner and tidier than it used to be. But the best part is that we might be moving but the apartment will not be empty for long. Maybe it will be a home for a new family and unlike our clothes and bags on the floor it will be cluttered with toys. The walls will be bright and colorful with baby pictures. Maybe it will be a bachelor pad with posters of Megan fox on the walls and beer bottles on the floor. Whatever it will be, or whoever will move in, the place will never stop creating memories.
As for me I will be creating new memories of my own, in a different place, waiting for a new chapter . But no matter what people say I surely have learnt one thing.

It is easy to move, but very difficult to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment